A solid mixer with great effects! The ZED-22 FX is the perfect center to your live rig – and it’s also ready to rock in the studio. First of all, the Allen & Heath ZED-22 FX gives you all the connections you need to hook up a small band, duo, or solo performer. Thanks to the 16 mic/line channels you can connect all the mics and DI boxes you need. Plus you’ve got three dual stereo channels available, each with a gain and 2-band EQ control. The FX in the name, though, is what takes the cake. Here, you can get tweaky with 16 separate effects for nailing the perfect, polished live sound with the ZED-22FX.
- 22-channel mixer with 16 mic/line inputs and three dual stereo channels
- USB audio connection for immediate recording
- Feature four aux sends, 1 and 2 are prefade, 3 and 4 are post fade
- High-quality DuoPre microphone preamplifiers with huge 69dB gain range
- Musical 3-band EQ on 16 main channels, 2-band EQ on the stereo channels
- Three switches for varying your send/return configurations for recording
- 16 built-in effects, including delays, reverbs, flange, and chorus
Qualified Sound Engineer and all round technician.
Thembi is the founder and MD of 10B’s Connection House with over 15 years experience in the industry. She totally loves sound, lighting and audio visual technology. She is passionate about client centric service and putting on a spectacular show.