Stagg Headbanger 10 – Moving Head
The Stagg Headbanger is a compact moving head light with 7 built-in LED lamps. Weighing only 3kg, the Stagg Headbanger is extremely lightweight, making it easy to transport, and is perfect for small venues and mobile event applications. With the affordable Headbanger you can effortlessly create colour washes on stage with the RGBW output and 25 degree beam angle. Also featuring a low noise Delta Electronics cooling fan, so no need to worry about your lights overheating. The Headbanger 10 from Stagg can easily be mounted on trussing or stands to create a fantastic wash effect that is controlled by DMX or can also operate stand alone or sound activated.
Price is an indication of Dry Hire, Setup and Delivery not included.
- Output: 6.100 Lux @ 1m – Lens: 25¡
- DMX-512 protocol 7 or 12-channel control modes:
- Strobe (0-10Hz)
- Pan (540¡ max)
- Tilt (270¡ max)
- Pan fine
- Tilt fine
- Red green blue white colour macros
- Sound activated
- User selectable modes: DMX auto master/slave
- sound (via integral microphone w/ adjustable sensitivity) –
- Control panel: 4-digit LED display + 4 push-buttons for easy programming
- -DMX input & output: 3-pin XLR connectors –
- Metal housing w/ hanging bracket
- (truss- or other clamp not included) –
- Low noise Delta Electronics cooling fan –
- Power consumption: 80W (max) –
- For indoor use only –
- Dim.(LxWxH): 270 X 260 X 230mm –
- Net weight: 2.75kg
Qualified Sound Engineer and all round technician.
Thembi is the founder and MD of 10B’s Connection House with over 15 years experience in the industry. She totally loves sound, lighting and audio visual technology. She is passionate about client centric service and putting on a spectacular show.