Lighting DMX Controller – Chauvet stage Designer 50
The stage Designer 50, lighting dmx controller, takes the size of a 24-channel dimming console and the functionality of a 48- channel console and combines the two into one powerful dimming unit. The stage Designer 50 has up to 8 pages with 12 scenes each and 96,000 programmable steps. The console allows the user to re-assign channels as needed and allows for MIDI input.
Price is an indication of Dry Hire, Setup and Delivery not included.
- 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console
- 8 pages with 12 scenes each yields 96 total playback faders (simultaneous playback)
- 96,000 programmable steps
- 2 programmable aux buttons
- Adjustable chase and fade times
- Re-assignable channels
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
- Built-in cross fader, dark and kill buttons
- MIDI in, out and thru (with file dump)
- Direct audio input
- Sequential linking or simultaneous playback of chases
- Override chases on the fly
- Beat-activation, tap sync, auto run, midi in/out
- 6-space (6U) rack mount
- Polarity selector
- Power: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Weight: 9.9lbs (4.5kg)
- Size: 19in 10.5in 3.5in / 483mm 267mm 89mm
Qualified Sound Engineer and all round technician.
Thembi is the founder and MD of 10B’s Connection House with over 15 years experience in the industry. She totally loves sound, lighting and audio visual technology. She is passionate about client centric service and putting on a spectacular show.